I want to be involved!
Becoming a cooperating partner you contribute to:
– Support the project
– Contribution of share capital.
Becoming a collaborating member allows you:
– To be able to participate in the annual general assemblies having a 10% of vote in the assembly.
– Be within the project’s contact pool.
– Open up to the possibility of becoming more actively involved.
– Be exempt from participating in the economic activity of the coop.
To become a collaborater member you have to contribute once with minimum 100€ as social capital (refundable)
And once I’m a partner… what’s next?
Once you are a collaborating partner and have an interest in participating actively in the Cooperative, the next step is to attend the ‘working days’. In this way we get to know each other and we can experience the potential of the team we create together. Once we know each other, you have the opportunity to increase your commitment by becoming a consumer partner (people active in the project) and an expectant partner (people who want to become users of the homes and therefore, after the corresponding entry process, become inhabitant members).
Som part del projecte Singulars 2019
ESPAI DE VIDA, SCCL
LA VIDALENCA, SCCL